Adashi RollCall Public Safety Scheduling Software
First Responder Staffing Made Simple
Emergency services organizations often have distinct scheduling patterns or rotations. Creating staff rosters can take administrators hours to complete – but first responder staffing doesn’t have to be time-consuming or complicated.
Adashi RollCall is a one-of-a-kind public safety scheduling software designed to help administrators minimize labor costs, ensure compliance with union rules, save time, and increase efficiency.
Adashi’s first responder staffing software is an enterprise-level solution designed specifically for firefighters, police officers, EMS, and others in the public safety industry.
Our scheduling software integrates with Adashi’s other products to provide an end-to-end experience for our users. From even before an emergency starts, your public safety agency will have the right crew on duty to handle any incident.
How Adashi RollCall Benefits Everyone At Your Agency
- Get real time views of staffing
- Extensive labor and management reports
- Minimize noncompliance risk
- Control labor costs
- Track employee certifications and qualifications
- Supports union or business rules for various
departments and groups
- Real time views of staffing for each battalion/dept
- Ensure daily staffing and assignments are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Automatically assigns overtime positions based on rules, reducing risk of noncompliance
- Automatically validates scheduling decisions
- Identify and avoid understaffing or overstaffing
- Approve requests for vacation, sick days or trades
- Create daily roster for export to RMS and payroll
- Self-serve access via web or apps
- Sign up for voluntary overtime
- Notifications of overtime shifts via iOS
and Android apps
- Conduct shift trades via web or apps
- Access to personal history and real time activity
and accrual information
Check Out More Features from Adashi’s First Responder Staffing Software
Want to learn more about how Adashi can help your organization?